Thermal Transfer/Direct Thermal Printer
300 dpi · Serial · Parallel · USB · Ethernet · Eltron/Zebra Emulation
(FREE BARTENDER ULTRA-LITE SOFTWARE INCLUDED)
The Cub CB-1034i offers all the features of the CB-1024 printer with the addition of 300 dot per inch print quality. This makes it ideal for printing 2-D barcode labels. Other applications include electronic component and specimen labels which often require small high resolution barcodes.
The Cub CB-1034 features:
- Two Year Part & Labor Warranty
- Free Lifetime Technical Support
- Standard Internal Ethernet
- Gear Driven design
- Standard Peel & Present W/Liner Take-up
- User-Upgradeable Resolution to 300 or 600DP
- LCD Display with 6-Button Interface
- USB, Ethernet, Parallel and RS-232 Serial Interface
- Die-cast Aluminum Frame with Metal Cover
The CB-1034e is ideal for:
- Asset Label and 2-D Barcode Labeling
- Jewelry, Electronic Component & Specimen Labeling
- Healthcare, Patient ID & Wristband Printing
- High Volume Industrial and Work-in-Process Printing
- Shipping and Inventory Control Label Printing
- Oil Change, Deli, Scan-and-Print and other standalone service labeling
- Quick Start Guide
- BarTender UltraLite Label Creation Software
- Power Cord and USB Interface Cable
Optional Factory-Installed Features Include:
Regular and heavy duty cutter • Internal Label Rewind with front rewind plate • Printer Powered, Long Range Linear Imaging Barcode Scanner (CS-9202)
The Cub CB-1034 prints demanding labels at speeds of up to 12 inches per second. The unit can be easily upgraded to increase the printer’s resolution from 203DPI to 300 or 600DPI. It can also be adapted to meet ever changing compliance regulations.
Additional enhancemement also includes both Zebra and Eltron emulations making it compatible with many pre-existing software applications. No-Pause Variable Data Printing is achieved through the printer’s 32-Bit 200MHz processor and 32MB DRAM.
This gear driven commercial printer is designed for harsh industrial environments, reducing down time. The CB-1034 is also an excellent choice for standalone printing .